BioWorld continues as a leader in the environmental industry. Since 1991, we have provided green products and technology before green was trendy.
Solving environmental challenges using proven natural products, equipment and friendly service.
BioWorld manufactures and markets natural products while striving to live in an environmentally friendly way.
Founded in 1991, BioWorld’s international headquarters is located in Tulare County, California, one of the most productive agricultural areas in the world.
Our portfolio of natural biotechnology formulated products includes Odor Neutralizer and Foggers, Algae Treatment, Septic and Wastewater Treatment, Hydrocarbon Treatment and The Pet Beverage.
In the mid 1990’s, BioWorld became certified as a Woman Owned Business. In 2008, BioWorld Hydrocarbon Treatment was listed on the EPA NCP Product Schedule and licensed by the State of California as an oil spill cleanup agent.
BioWorld has won a number of environmental awards including California’s Waste Reduction Award. We strive to continue with our environmental efforts.
Our presence extends around the globe with products and equipment being purchased and distributed in dozens of countries.
Click here for our capabilities
BioWorld Products and its staff members maintain numerous certifications, registrations, licenses and memberships including:
- WBENC Certification
- Supplier Clearinghouse Verification #7FN00035
- California Small Business Certification #1445400
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation - Pesticide Dealer Business License
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation - Designated Agent License
- California Environmental Protection Agency - Registered Environmental Assessor
- California Certificate of Good Standing
- California Waste Reduction Award
- California Farm Bureau Federation Member
- Tulare County Farm Bureau Member
- City of Visalia Business License